Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My New Resume

In this economy it is a good idea to diversify your skill set as to appear more lucrative to companies, so I decided to update my resume.

Julia Ping
123 Main St.
(317) 222-2222

Professional Experience:

Professional Laundry Maid -- skilled in removing all types of stains and smells.  Can make your clothes look new again, or at least wearable.

Professional Housekeeper -- skilled at tossing toys long distances into proper receptacle and scraping unknown particles from tile floors.

Professional Reader -- skilled at making any children's book exciting

Professional Nurse -- (no nursing degree) skilled at applying Elmo band-aids to any real or imagined hurt.

Professional Insomniac -- I can stay up all night if needed.

Professional Wiper -- skilled at wiping down walls, floors, couches, chairs, televisions, but especially faces and butts.  


Please call me only if you don't need me to perform any of these skills.



I have been thinking about what a great but wiper I have become and ran with the idea for a new resume.  I hope it makes you smile or even giggle right our loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment